Latest NEXRAD Radar for Colorado
Loading Radar Loop
Flood DSS Mapping Applications
The State of Colorado has developed the following interactive mapping applications to
provide a statewide clearinghouse of flood-hazard and related information.
Flood DSS Map Viewer
- Review effective floodplain boundaries.
- See real-time weather and streamflow conditions.
- Access local and county data related to flooding.
- Access data related to historical floods, hazards, weather modification, watershed
restoration, and FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program.
Colorado Flood Threat Portal
- A daily assessment of flood potential around the state, issued at 11am each day from May through September.
- Statewide 24-hr Precipitation Map
- Daily Statewide Flood Threat Bulletin and Map
- 7-15 Day Flood Threat Outlook (updated Mondays and Thursdays)
- Assess current snow conditions near weather modification locations.
- Assess streamflow conditions near restoration project locations.
At this time, the flood mapping applications support Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.5 and higher. Most features are also available for other browsers. You may need to disable your pop-up blocker to view metadata or to print a formatted map.
Please direct all questions or comments to the site administrator.